- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019, 5:30 pm - 6:10 pm
- Location: Online webinar
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Napier Building The University of Adelaide North Terrace Adelaide, SA 5005
Welcome to the Faculty of Arts Enrolment Advice Session.
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019, 9:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Location: Napier 102
The Faculty of Arts presents the inaugural Criminology Workshop. Designed specifically for high school students, the workshop will encompass the study of crime and deviance and society's response. Students will explore the study of criminology through interactive activities and find out where a career in criminology can take them.
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Napier 102
The Faculty of Arts presents the second annual English Workshop. Students will be encouraged to engage deeply and think critically about a range of English texts, including literary works and film.
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019, 9:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre
The Faculty of Arts presents the second annual Creative Writing Workshop. This workshop aims to inspire students with discussions and activities on a vast range of writing styles, to think critically about poetry and prose and reflect on speeches and stories delivered and composed by renowned authors and politicians.
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Braggs Lecture Theatre, University of Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide
Join us on Wednesday, October 23 for the 2019 Kevin Marjoribanks Memorial Lecture. This is a professional development opportunity and a chance to hear first-hand from Gonski institute Professor Pasi Sahlberg.
- Date: Fri, 25, 1:00 pm - Mon, 28 Oct 2019, 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier 106/Napier 107
A/Prof. Natalie Edwards, Director of Graduate Studies, will be giving two workshops for students who wish to make an application for postgraduate study.
- Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Location: Woodville Town Hall
For the first time ever, Katie Noonan and Adelaide University's Quartet-in-Residence, the Australian String Quartet, join forces for a national tour of their new project ‘The Glad Tomorrow’.
- Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm
- Location: 7th floor Ingkarni Wardli
The Fay Gale Centre for Research on Gender and the Catherine Helen Spence Scholarship committee invite colleagues to celebrate the legacy of the scholarship, which aims to advance research in gender in the Social Sciences.
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019, 9:45 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Napier Building (G04)
The students in the Dept of Linguistics are keen to show their support for the International Year of Indigenous Languages by holding a Symposium on Thursday 14th November.
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019, 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Location: Napier Building G04
The University of Adelaide is pleased to invite you to the Sir Sidney Kidman Public Lecture, Big Australians: Courage and the Public Sphere.
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019, 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier 102 Lecture Theatre
Professor Bruce Northcote, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research Engagement), University of Adelaide and Dr Peter Appleford, Executive Director, SARDI welcome your attendance at this event.
Following on from the SARDI-University of Adelaide Partnership celebration earlier this year, please find the attached link for registering your attendance at The University of Adelaide and PIRSA-SARDI Capability Showcase.
This event is aimed to introduce you to the complementary capabilities and available infrastructure and services across SARDI. It will also provide a platform for you to engage with your expanded research community and look at partnering together for potential future collaborations.
Please ensure you register your interest quickly to ensure you don’t miss out.
The University of Adelaide and SARDI look forward to welcoming you to this important event.
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: G 25, Ground Floor Napier Building