Social media and digital promotion
Make every post a winner
Study Social Media and Digital Promotion at the University of Adelaide
In today’s commercial and media landscape, an organisation that isn’t all over social and online media is pretty much, well, ‘all over’. More and more, the digital environment is where we connect—with each other, businesses, news and culture. It’s where opinions are aired, attitudes influenced and loyalties won. Master this domain and the world’s at your fingertips.
Our Bachelor of Media (Social Media and Digital Promotion) gives you the skills and insight to capitalise on the incredible career opportunities presented by the global social media phenomenon.
As Social Media and Digital Production student you will:
- Gain a broad knowledge of the media industry and digital storytelling
- Develop a firm grasp of effective image and brand-building principles
- Build a suite of public relations and marketing communication skills tailored to the digital realm
- Gain a thorough understanding of how to build and manage media relationships
- Unpack the screen and sound industries’ unique opportunities and requirements
- Learn from experienced industry professionals
You’ll also gain invaluable real-world experience through an industry placement.
- Public relations
- Digital promotion
- Digital analytics
- Market research
How can I study Social Media and Digital Promotion?
Social Media and Digital promotion can be studied as an elective in most University of Adelaide degrees, or as a major or minor in the following: