Fast track your career development by learning to become a leader.
Study management at The University of Adelaide
Develop the skills needed to take on a management role in your future career. As a management student at The University of Adelaide, you will learn how to manage an organisation’s resources proficiently and effectively. Educate yourself to be a leader in your workplace with the ability to manage workloads and people.
As a management student you will:
- Study the roles and functions of managers
- Discover strategic planning and the science of decision-making
- Explore corporate social responsibility and ethics
- Learn to manage people, resources and projects
- Interact respectfully in a culturally-responsive way with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Gain workplace ready skills and add range to your resume.
A member of the group of Eight – a grouping of the most prestigious universities in Australia, The University of Adelaide has been recognised for excellence in research and teaching. As a management graduate you will have the developed communication, organisation and people management skills necessary to enter into management roles in your chosen career field.
- Human resources
- International relations
- Government agencies
- Corporate executive
- Project leader
- Public relations