Stretton Institute Webinar: Mapping and Strengthening Australia's Integrity Systems
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Online
- More information: More information and registration
- Contact: Lin Siah firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor A.J. Brown Leader of the Griffith University Centre for Governance & Public Policy’s public integrity and anti-corruption research program
- Professor A Graycar Director of the Stretton Institute
Join the Stretton Institute at their next webinar on Mapping and Strengthening Australia's Integrity Systems.
Australia have, by international standards, a relatively strong reputation for the integrity of public decision making, institutions and our system of democracy. But are we keeping pace with challenges and trends? Are we investing sufficiently in the development of our integrity systems to deserve that reputation? Do our citizens agree we have our challenges under control, and that our institutions are delivering quality of democracy and government? This Stretton Institute webinar outlines a way forward for Australia and presents key results from Australia’s second national integrity system assessment, also an ARC linkage project.
Registration essential via this link.