Partner with Us
The Faculty of Arts is committed to developing strategic partnerships with business and industry with our research and highly successful Internship program.
“The Arts Internship Program is a great benefit. We work with independent, enthusiastic students and help them apply the lessons they’ve learned at University to real world issues, and the work they produce has a real and positive impact on our capacity to advocate with and for young people in SA. Everybody wins.”
- Chief Executive Officer, Youth Affairs Council of South Australia
The Faculty of Arts works with industry and government to cultivate new ideas and innovations.
The University's partnership areas include:
- research collaboration
- technology licensing
- access to research funding
- access to an academic consultant
- supporting your organisation through training
- state-of-the-art research facilities
Work with our students
The Arts Internship program provides students with practical experience in their area of study. The program gives host organisations the opportunity to get involved with the education of the upcoming graduates in their field.
Collaborate with our researchers
Our researchers collaborate with industry and government, creating multi-discplinary research for areas that really matter to society.
We have expertise across twelve research themes:
- Innovation, adaptation, and change
- Cultures, values, and communication
- Justice, equity, and inclusion
- Sustainable and resilient societies
- Wellbeing and social Cohesion
- Identity, diversity, and difference
- Digital future and technologies for tomorrow
- Australian studies
- Space and place
- Imagination, creativity, and innovation
- Assessment, measurement, and evaluation
- Global and local citizenship