Events: Professional Practice: Professional Development
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South Writing Room 200
Heralded as the new wave of innovation in educational technologies since the 1990s, immersive technologies are finally becoming readily accessible and affordable to the average school.
- Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Room 1063, Barr Smith South, University of Adelaide
This masterclass focuses on: the curriculum and the standards: intersectionality, and sense of belonging: schools as peaceful grounds.
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020, 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Location: Zoom Webinar details to be sent after registration
While Critical and Creative Thinking (CCT) may be classified as a ‘general capability’ this expansive and vital skill set is best-developed subject by subject in content-specific contexts. The problem then commonly becomes how do students and teachers connect the quite divergent senses of CCT so that they may mutually reinforce?
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Location: School of Education, Level 8, Room 812, Nexus Building, Pulteney Street, Adelaide
What are Learning Lunches?
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Braggs Lecture Theatre, University of Adelaide, North Terrace, Adelaide
Join us on Wednesday, October 23 for the 2019 Kevin Marjoribanks Memorial Lecture. This is a professional development opportunity and a chance to hear first-hand from Gonski institute Professor Pasi Sahlberg.
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location: Barr Smith South, Room 1062, University of Adelaide
School of Education: Masterclass 2019
Introduction to Classical and Modern Test Theory: Dr I Gusti Darmawan, School of Education