Use modern digital tools to express your creativity.
Study photographic imaging at The University of Adelaide
Learn how to visually communicate to your audience. As a photographic imaging student at The University of Adelaide, you will develop professional skills using modern digital tools to express your creativity. Develop an industry-ready portfolio of artistic work to showcase your talents to potential employers.
As a photographic imaging student you will:
- Gain access to our world-class photographic studio
- Develop your skills with modern digital tools
- Explore the different techniques of cataloguing, editing, processing and storing images
- Learn to use industry-standard software
- Experiment with manipulating and augmenting reality using cutting edge software
- Discover and enhance your own unique artistic style.
Our collaboration with the Centre for Creative Industries at the Adelaide College of the Arts will give you a unique, studio-based study experience. As a photographic imaging student you will benefit from the combined expertise and industry experience provided by this partnership. As a student at The University of Adelaide, you will also have the opportunity to undertake an industry placement through our Media Industry Transitions course.
- Social media management
- Website design
- Photo journalism
- Photographic imaging
- Commercial photography
- Architectural photography
- Scientific photography
- Industrial photography