Environmental Policy and Management
Stand up for the environment. Create policy and become a problem-solver.
Study environmental policy and management at The University of Adelaide
Environmental policy and management challenges you to make a positive impact in the world. As an environmental policy and management student at The University of Adelaide, you will look at human societies and how they interact with environmental systems and changes. Learn how to tackle one of the greatest challenges of our time by managing difficult environmental problems.
As an environmental policy and management student you will:
- Discover the ways humans interact with our environment
- Research different approaches to conservation and sustainability
- Create policy and plans for managing environmental problems
- Solve real-life environmental problems faced by communities
- Take your studies abroad through international exchange opportunities and study tours
- Develop your understanding of climate change, biodiversity, population growth and resource scarcity.
Demand for qualified environmentalists and advocates is high. Government, industry and businesses all need to include environmental sustainability in their policy and practice. As an environmental policy and management student at The University of Adelaide, you will be well prepared for a successful career tackling environmental challenges head-on.
- Natural resource management
- Environmental consultancy
- Government agencies
- Public policy
- Science journalism
- Community development
- International development
- Park ranger
How can I study environmental policy and management?
"If you have a strong interest in environmental issues and would like to learn about how strategies and policies can be developed to tackle environmental changes, this degree is what you are looking for. I hope I can dedicate my life to our planet and make a difference to this world."Pun Yin Tong