Educate and inspire online audiences through contemporary digital learning technologies
Study Educational Media at the University of Adelaide
Do you have a passion for education and media? Do you value the impact of online learning? The growing industry of online education is calling for educational media specialists. Step into an evolving and diverse field and help organisations educate digitally.
The Bachelor of Media (Educational Media) will develop your knowledge of contemporary education methods and gain a deeper understanding of the valuable role online learning plays in society. You will be able to deliver effective, on-trend and visually engaging media by cultivating your practice through hands-on design and media production.
As an Educational Media student, you will:
- Develop your practical capabilities across a range of media of your choice, from virtual reality to graphic design
- Gain invaluable real-world experience through an educational media internship
- Learn how to leverage emerging media technologies to innovate in online learning
- Learning designer
- Instructional designer
- Learning resource developer
- Learning experience designer
- Content creator
- Online learning advisor
- E-learning project management