Performers, artists, designers, writers, animators, curators and directors; creative artists make a lasting impact on the creative world.
Study creative arts at The University of Adelaide
Creative arts gives you the freedom to discover and grow your artistry your way. As a creative arts student at The University of Adelaide, you will have the opportunity to develop your individual creativity while gaining knowledge in a field of your choosing. Studying creative arts means practising new ways of imagining whilst taking inspiration from an array of creative artists.
As a creative arts student you will:
- Choose from a variety of courses like creative writing, music and media techniques
- Gain exclusive invitations to attend masterclasses with visiting international academics
- Acquire valuable work experience within the creative arts industry through internships
- Follow your creative interests overseas with exchanges or study tours
- Network with cutting-edge artists and industry leaders
- Get exclusive access to the workings of the Adelaide Festival through our prestigious partnership.
As a creative arts student you will be well equipped with essential skills and emerge with a wide professional network of industry leaders and creative artists.
- Public service
- Arts administration
- Arts promotion
How can I study creative arts?
Let us help you!
Have a question? Find answers anytime via our knowledge base; chat online or send us a message.
The structure of my degree really appealed to me. I liked the flexibility of being able to pick and choose from such a large list of electives. There is a real focus on developing creative artists within their respective fields, and on providing them with connections to the Adelaide Festival through internships and other networking opportunities. Morgaine Riley