CGI & Visual Effects
Make a visual impact and unleash your creativity.
Study CGI and visual effects at The University of Adelaide
As a CGI and visual effects student at The University of Adelaide, you will gain extensive technical experience in 3D computer animation for TV, cinema and online platforms. With access to the latest industry technologies, you will gain the skills and knowledge to follow many career paths in the global entertainment and streaming industries.
As a CGI and visual effects student you will:
- Develop skills in visual effects and 3D computer animation for TV, cinema and online platforms
- Gain access to the latest technical equipment in our state-of-the-art studios
- Discover how CGI fits into project production
- Explore advanced production techniques
- Learn from experienced creative industry professionals
- Workshop and create professional portfolios for your future career
Our collaboration with the Centre for Creative Industries at the Adelaide College of the Arts will give you a unique, studio-based study experience. As a CGI and visual effects student you will benefit from the combined expertise and industry experience provided by this partnership. As a student at The University of Adelaide, you will also have the opportunity to undertake an industry placement through our Media Industry Transitions course.
- Digital effects coordinator
- Digital game design
- Film and television
- Multimedia artist
- Production assistant
- Video editor
- Film director
- Website design