Return to Study
You may have found during your studies that you needed to take a break for many different reasons. In order to assess your eligibility to return to study, please submit this request form. Whatever your situation is, by talking to us, we can help you understand your options.
- Students who have not enrolled in their program within the last 10 years will need to re-apply through SATAC.
- If you wish to return to a different degree, please apply through SATAC.
- If the last day to add classes for the current semester has already passed, you will be required to apply for entry into the next semester.
- Students who were excluded from the university will need to apply for re-admission via SATAC. Admission is not guaranteed and the university will take the student’s exclusion into account as part of the admission eligibility process.
- For international students: Taking time away from your study will likely have had an effect on your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and student visa. Please speak with International Student Support about returning to study. Email: email@example.com or phone: 8313 4828.