Touch the world on-screen
Study Story Production at the University of Adelaide
Our love of `moving pictures’ is deep and enduring --and for good reason. Film, TV and video have a greater capacity to thrill, move, enlighten and inspire than any other medium. This gives those who use it to tell our stories the potential to enrich our lives in countless ways. And with the continuing growth of global streaming services, those content creators are in high demand.
Our Bachelor of Media (Story Production) gives you the skills and knowledge to capitalise on this explosion of creative opportunity.
As Story Production student you will:
- Gain broad knowledge and understanding of the media industry and digital storytelling
- Build an extensive suite of creative and technical production skills
- Learn how to produce compelling content for TV, cinema and online platforms
- Develop a firm grasp of narrative, scriptwriting and aesthetic principles
- Work with high-quality technology
- Learn from experienced industry professionals.
You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the art of high-impact sound design. And you’ll gain invaluable real-world experience through an industry placement.
- Screen production
- Creative industries
- Entertainment industry
- Film industry