The Christine Horton Prize
Dr Christine Horton, formerly a Senior Lecturer in French, having given the sum of $425 to provide for an annual prize for French IA, the following rules are hereby made:
- The prize shall be known as "The Christine Horton Prize".
- The value of the prize shall be $70, unless otherwise determined by the Faculty.
- The prize shall be awarded annually to the student who has shown the highest academic merit in French IA.
- If, in any particular year, the examiner/s consider that no candidate is suitable for the prize, then no award shall be made
- If, in any particular year, the examiners deem that two or more candidates are of equal merit, the prize shall be divided equally amongst the andidates.
- These rules may be varied by the Faculty from time to time, but the title and general purpose of the prize shall not be changed.