The Bachelor of Environmental Policy and Management Medal
In 2000 the Discipline of Geographical and Environmental Studies decided to establish a prize to encourage excellence in the Bachelor of Environmental Policy and Management. The following rules are hereby made:
1. The prize shall be called "The Graduate Medal".
2. The prize shall be a medal.
3. The medal shall be awarded annually to the graduating student with the most outstanding result in the Bachelor of Environmental Policy and Management.
4. If the examiners deem that two or more candidates are of equal merit, each shall receive a medal.
5. If, in any particular year, the examiners consider that no candidate is suitable for the prize, then no award shall be made.
6. These rules may be varied from time to time but the title and purpose of the prize shall not be changed.