12 tips for studying online
Here are some tips to keep you on track while you study online!
1) Set daily goals and make checklists of what you need to complete
2) Start a routine - wake up at the same time, have breakfast. You could even try a daily meditation, yoga or something different - it takes 21 days to create a habit so why not make it a positive one during this time!
3) Find a quiet place to study - create your own study nook or area and only complete your study there
4) Make a study plan - and stick to it! Work out what you need to get done, and check in with your tutor if you need to
5) Set your schedule in your calendar - schedule in your at-home exercise, work and your study time to keep you accountable and organised!
6) Eliminate distractions and limit your social media use: log off all of your social media pages (or just keep the Uni of Adelaide Arts group open!) and don't lose track of time scrolling
7) Take breaks! Schedule frequent and short study breaks, get some fresh air or go for a quick walk to clear your head
8) Stay healthy - eat well, get plenty of sleep, exercise. and of course, eat your veggies!
9) Find some good study snacks - we all need snacks
10) Connect with other students and your friends - we're all in this together! If you have any questions, contact fellow students or chat with our Peer Mentors
11) Stay ahead of deadlines - isn't it so satisfying! avoid the unnecessary stress and anxiety of getting an assignment completed last minute
12) Reward yourself! In this current climate we need to look after ourselves and stay positive - do some online shopping, FaceTime your friends and stay positive 😊