Study Music Education at the University of Adelaide
Study the essential principles and skills underlying music education in the 21st century, develop your core music teaching skills through study of key educational resource materials, and begin to build your own folio of sequential learning plans.
- Be introduced to the principles underlying music education
- Understand the importance of music education for the individual and the community
- Explore theoretical principles of music learning
- Understand the impact of music education on child development
- Consider the relationship between music and the brain
- Cover the concepts of general musicianship