Living South Australia: How could we work, study, move and live post Covid-19?
Covid-19 has changed the way we look at how and where we work, study, move and live.
We know that we are working and studying from home more than ever and our relationships with our places of work and education have changed. We also know that there is less activity in the CBD. During the peak of the crisis, our movement behavious and patterns also changed. In December 2020 the AIUS SA released a survey; Post Covid-19: How will we work, study, move and live? The AIUS SA will be exploring the survey results and these questions in more detail at our event on 18 May 2021.
AIUS SA President Benjamin Cooper will be joined by:
- Helen Dyer Chair of the State Planning Commission
- Daniels Langeberg AIUS SA Board Member, CEO EcoCaddy, CEO Mache Coworking and CoFounder Mache Wellbeing Studio
- Professor Emma Baker Professor of Housing Research at the University of Adelaide
- Date: Tuesday 18 / 5 / 2021
- Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Where: Zoom (Log in at 2:45am) Broadcast from MACHE (Zoom link will be emailed Tuesday afternoon)
- Cost: $4 AIUS SA Members / $8 Non-Members
- EVENT PARTNER: MACHE