Technology in Education
Our own research on digital teaching and learning underpins our understanding of technology for enhancing the student experience.
Researchers across the school are focused on
- How will new technologies such as augmented and virtual realities be used in education?
- How can technology be best incorporated into Schools?
- What are the roles of mobile devices and applications in learning?
- Artificial Intelligence Resources in schools.
- Investigation of the Impact of placement of visual information in the visual field on a user’s ability to navigate in the environment and deploy attention.
- The use of branching scenarios in learning
- Cognitive Load in Virtual Reality Environments. To be made available mid 2021
- Narrative in virtual reality environments. Masters Project
- Gamification in virtual reality environments. To be made available mid 2021
- The role of presence and immersion in educational VR scenarios. Masters Project (multiple projects)