Visit by Zhejiang Zhuji Ronghuai Education Group
A delegation from Zhejiang Zhuji Ronghuai Education Group, visited the School of Education, Monday 19th, November 2017.
The School of Education was delighted to host the delegation from Zhejiang Zhuji Ronghuai Education Group in preliminary discussions on possible future connections with the University of Adelaide and the School of Education. Collaboration and internship opportunities for Australian University Graduates, and the possibility for School of Education pre-service teachers to complete one of their practicum placements in China were discussed.
The Zhejiang Zhuji Rongai schools have 15,000 students and over a 1,000 staff. The local government is supportive of International education programs and while they have 200 overseas students and a bilingual program for their students, they are looking to develop future partnership relationships with Australian Universities.
Discussions on future collaborations with the School of Education as a partner school will assist them to set up an Australian education program with the school.
List of delegates from Zhejiang Zhuji Ronghuai School below:
- XU, Shuangqing – Deputy General Manager of Ronghuai group
- WENG, Guojun – General Principal
- FU, Xianmiao – Deputy General Principal
- XUAN, Tianming – Principal of Boutique High School
- CAI, Luding – Principal of Boutique Junior High School
- HUANG, Man – Principal of Boai Kindergarten
- CHEN, Tingting – Deputy Principal of Boutique Primary School
- TIAN, Haijun – Director of Administration Office of International School
- Don Chen, Managing Director, Adelaide International School, Rundle Mall, Adelaide
- Dr Peter Mickan, Visiting Research Fellow, University of Adelaide & Charles Darwin University; Curriculum Moderator, Adelaide International School
- Dr Igusti Darmawan, Senior Lecturer and Associate Head (International) in the School of Education
- Professor Faye McCallum, Head of School of Education
- Assoc Professor Mathew White, Program Director, Master of Education, School of Education
- Dr Brendan Bentley, Director of Partnerships and Engagement, Program Director Master of Teaching, School of Education