Indigenous and International perspectives
We focus on strategies to understand and teach International and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
Our research recognises and supports diversity in learning and teaching and supports the equitable and ongoing participation of all students by engaging in collaborative relationships with the community. Our international perspective allows us to study in depth the cultures, language and general diversity of 21st century students.
Researchers across the school are focused on:
- The role of international diversity in learning and teaching.
- Promoting reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
- How to engage international students in a broad learning community.
- Exploring diversity and enhancing outcomes for all student.
- How language affects learning and teaching?