Our investigations into student culture and language use enable us to promote a more equitable higher education experience for a wide range of students.
Researchers across the school are focused on:
Our research groups and colleagues working in this area
- What are the best strategies for teaching and learning in the 21st century in higher education?
- Developing professionals.
- Lifelong learning.
- What is the role of technology in higher education?
- Enhancing Educational Outcomes Research Group
- HERGA members from across the State
- Dr Julia Miller
- Richard Warner
- Amy Robinson
- Assoc. Prof Edward Palmer