Assessment, measurement and evaluation
Assessment, measurement and evaluation are fundamental to educational outcomes. The associated research methods provide information growth, comparison and modelling area.
Researchers across the school are focused on:
- How can sophisticated measurement techniques enable evaluation of school-based outcomes?
- What are the most effective methods of assessment?
- What are the best methods of evaluating outcomes?
- What is the role of standardised testing in Schools?
Our research groups and colleagues working in this area
- Enhancing Educational Outcomes Research Group
- Transdisciplinary Measurement and Evaluation Group