The online degree check is available at specific times throughout the year for students who require guidance in relation to their enrolment. You are advised to attempt your enrolment before lodging a degree check enquiry via the online form below and are encouraged to enrol for both semester 1 and 2 at the beginning of the year.
Note: The Arts office performs graduation checks at specified times of the year. All students with an application for conferral will be advised of their eligibility to graduate via the status letters that are available on Access Adelaide.
You may lodge a degree check request if any of the below circumstances apply to you:
- I commenced my program before 2016, consequently I'm not sure what courses I need to complete in order to meet the requirements for my degree.
- My internal program transfer application was successful and I need to know what courses can be presented towards the new degree and what courses I need to study to complete my degree.
- I have failed prerequisite courses and I'm not sure what courses I need to complete in order to meet the requirements for my degree
- My degree has changed and I would like to check that my enrolments are correct
- I plan to finish my degree this year and would like to check that my enrolments are correct
The online degree check form will be available via this webpage during two main periods throughout the year. Students who require a degree check will have access to the degree check form at the following times:
|Semester 1||2 January||8 March|
|Semester 2||21 June||9 August|