Skip to content

Incoming Cross-Institutional Study

Students enrolled at other universities may apply to study courses offered by the Faculty of Arts cross-institutionally. See our courses page to identify whether your chosen course is considered an Arts course.

To apply, you will need to complete an Incoming Cross-Institutional Form. Please ensure that:

  • the form is signed by your home University, or
  • you have included an official letter of authority/authorisation form. Flinders University students must include a Confirmation of Enrolment notice, which can be obtained from Flinders Enrolment Services. Find out how to get a Confirmation of Enrolment.

Please submit the form to the Faculty of Arts office. For non-Arts courses, please submit documentation to the relevant faculty.

You will be notified of the outcome of your application by email, and will be provided with further information about enrolment. Please note: permission to enrol cross-institutionally is subject to satisfying the prerequisites/restrictions of the course, and prior approval of your home university.

As an incoming cross-institutional student you will incur Student Contribution or tuition fees at the University of Adelaide for the courses in which you are enrolled. On successful completion of the University of Adelaide course(s), it is your responsibility to provide your home institution with your results.

Faculty of Arts
Ground Floor, Napier Building



T: +61 8 8313 5245

Opening Hours

Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tuesday: 11.00am - 5.00pm

Find Us Online

Faculty of Arts on Facebook   Faculty of Arts blog   Faculty of Arts YouTube