Skip to content


Students may require forms for a number of administrative reasons.

Unless otherwise specified, please submit all forms to the Faculty Office on the Ground Floor of the Napier Building, or via email at

Please be aware that some forms may require additional documentation. Therefore it is important to read all forms carefully to ensure your application is complete prior to submission.

Form Name
When do I use this form?
Academic Credit Transfer If you wish to apply for Academic Credit for prior learning or work experience. Some applications may require supporting documentation.
Arts Internship Application For final year students to apply for the Arts Internship, held in semester 2 of each year.
Bachelor of Arts (Advanced) Questionnaire This form is to be completed by students enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts (Advanced).
Course Add - Late To add a course after the last day to add online, but before the census date. The form needs to be signed by the relevant Course Coordinator.
Course Drop If you are not able to drop a course online. Make sure you are aware of the critical dates as they will have an impact on the outcome.
Cross-Institutional Application (incoming) For students enrolled at other universities who wish to apply to study courses offered by our Faculty cross institutionally .
Cross-Institutional Application (outgoing) For students of the University of Adelaide who wish to apply to study courses offered by other universities cross institutionally .
Discontinuation of Studies If you wish to Discontinue your studies in your Humanities and Social Sciences program(s).
Honours - Change of Attendance Status For students seeking to change their Honours attendance status e.g. from full-time to part-time. Must be signed by your Honours Convenor.
Internal Transfers For Domestic students who wish to change their program of study. This is an online form. International students apply to the International Office.
Non-Award Study Application If you wish to study courses from our Faculty 'Non-Award' i.e. courses that are not enrolled against an undergraduate program.
Non-Award Amendment to Enrolment If you are currently enrolled as a Non-Award student and need to add or drop a course. Please view the critical dates prior to applying.
Restrospective Withdrawal Without Failure If you have medical or compassionate grounds to apply for a retrospective grade of Withdraw Not Fail ( WNF ).
Special Circumstances Remission/Re-credit/Re-payment For students who seek a retrospective remission/re-credit/re-payment due to exceptional circumstances preventing you from completing the course.
Unit Overload Request For students who wish to enrol in more than 15 units per semester. A minimum GPA of 5.5 is required for approval.
Variation to Program Rules For students seeking approval to vary the rules of their program. Approval is only given in exceptional circumstances.

Can't find what your looking for? Check out the University Forms Library.

Faculty of Arts
Ground Floor, Napier Building



T: +61 8 8313 5245

Opening Hours

Mon, Wed, Thurs & Fri: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Tuesday: 11.00am - 5.00pm

Find Us Online

Faculty of Arts on Facebook   Faculty of Arts blog   Faculty of Arts YouTube