GradStart Applications: Art History
Applications must be made online through the South Australian Tertiary Admissions Centre (SATAC) website.
Applications must be made through the University's International Office. Applications forms are available from the University's International Students' website.
- Applicant applies through SATAC, pays the application fee, and provides any documentation required (e.g. transcripts from overseas qualifications held).
- SATAC send the applicant an acknowledgement letter via email upon receipt of the online application.
- SATAC assess the application.
- SATAC send an offer letter (if the applicant is eligible) in the next offer round.
- The Admissions Office load the new offer into the University's system, PeopleSoft.
- The Enrolments Office produce and send welcome letters from the University to new students, which includes their Student ID number and password for enrolment.
- The Faculty follows up the offer by providing the students with specific enrolment advice for the Program they have been offered.
Please note: You may only enrol at the University of Adelaide once you have applied to SATAC and your application has been accepted.
- 3CM118: Master of Arts (Studies in Art History) / Master of Arts (Curatorial & Museum Studies)
- 3CM020: Master of Arts (Curatorial & Museum Studies)
- 3CM006: Masters of Arts (Studies in Art History)
- 3GD003: Graduate Diploma in Art History
- 3GC003: Graduate Certificate in Art History
- 3PC001: Professional Certificate in Art History