- If I hold a Bachelor's Degree, can I apply for entry to the Master's programs in Art History and /or Curatorial and Museum Studies?
No, you need to apply initially for entry to the Graduate Diploma in Art History, then near the end of that program you may apply to upgrade to the Master's program.
A grade average of 75% in the Graduate Diploma is also required to upgrade to the MA.
- Do I need an Honours degree to apply for entry to the postgraduate programs in Art History and / or Curatorial and Museum Studies?
No, you can apply with a Bachelor's degree for entry to Graduate Diploma in Art History.
- I have an Honours degree, can I apply for entry to the MA?
If you hold an Honours degree at 2A or higher in a relevant discipline, you may apply for entry to the MA in Art History and/or Curatorial and Museum Studies.
The 4 Graduate Diploma courses requirec completiton, prior to proceeding to the MA level.
- How long does it take to complete the Graduate Diploma in Art History?
There are 4 courses in the Graduate Diploma.
A full-time load with 2 courses per semester will take one year, while a part time load will take 2 years.
- Do I need to pay upfront fees?
Not necessarily, you can elect to go on postgrad HECS, i.e. Fee HELP, which is deferred fee scheme open to Australian citizens.