World Teachers' Day Award
This Prize has been established by the University of Adelaide as a celebratory prize to recognise the involvement of students in their final years of initial teacher education studies with the relevant teacher professional association.
- The value of the Prize will be $250 per year or such other amount as the University shall from time to time determine.
- The prize will be awarded by the University annually to a student in the final year of the double degree initial teacher education program or the first year of the graduate entry program who has contributed to, or been actively engaged in the relevant teacher professional association.
- The Head of School will award the prize to the student who demonstrates that they have been actively engaged or has contributed to the relevant teacher professional association in the most outstanding manner.
- If there is no candidate of sufficient merit in a given year then the prize will not be awarded in that year.
- If there is more than one candidate of equal merit, then two prizes shall be awarded.
- The University may vary the rules from time to time in a manner consistent with the original objectives of the prize.