The Business and Professional Women Prize
Whereas the Business and Professional Women Group has provided for an annual prize to encourage and support feminist scholarship important to the advancement of women, the following rules are hereby made:
- There shall be a prize called "The Business and Professional Women Prize" and it shall be awarded annually.
- The value of the prize shall be $100.
- The prize shall be awarded to the female student who in the opinion of the examiners shows by her academic performance to be the most outstanding student in the Honours Gender Studies program.
- If the examiners deem that two or more candidates are of equal merit, the prize shall be divided equally among the candidates.
- If in any particular year the examiners consider that no candidate is suitable for the prize, then no award shall be made.
- The rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty, but the title and purpose of the prize shall not be changed.