Refund of Fees
If you are not able to complete courses due to special circumstances, including medical, personal/family, employment or program-related reasons, you may be eligible to apply for a refund.
If you can demonstrate that there are special circumstances in your situation, you may apply for the:
- refund of any tuition fees paid
- refund of any Student Contribution paid up-front
- remission of any HECS-HELP debt incurred
- remission of any FEE-HELP debt incurred and/or
- re-crediting of any Student Learning Entitlement.
Please note that this is a separate process to Retrospective Withdrawal Without Failure.
How to Apply
See the Student Finance website for application details.